Designing Symbols for Change

What did you learn by discussing the evolution of the accessibility symbol?

What I learned from discussing the evolution of the accessibility symbol is that I learned that the original sign was made around the 1960's and it recently changed around 2010. I learned that its important to keep the symbol simple so everyone can understand it.

What did you learn in by discussing the symbols of Olympic sports?

What I learned from discussing the symbols of the Olympic sports is that in the early years they designed a symbol inside a box which limited the size of the symbol. Later on they stopped using the box to draw better and bigger images without the restriction of the box. I also learned that the symbols need to designed in a way that will help every person from different nations to understand.

What were your other impressions of this exhibition?

Some other impressions that I have about the exhibition is that I liked the the room that showed many different objects on the shelf. And I also liked the different forms of representing data and how some used maps and lots of different colors to represent something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Industry Pay Research

Editorial Design