Senior Year Accountability

Senior Year 

The way how I plan to spend my senior year is to try to turn in all my assignments on time to get a good grade on my transcript and try to get to school on time. I also plan on trying to manage my time more better so that I can do many different things in a day. I also plan on spending more time to focus on looking at different careers and majors for college and doing research on some nearby colleges that are in the city to find which college will be the best for me to apply to. Another thing that I want to do more is trying to work on my college application by doing research online and also looking at videos that describe the process. I also want to try to write things down more and not just trying to memorize important information. Writing stuff down can help me remember things that I researched. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Industry Pay Research

Editorial Design