Logo Roughs 2

 

For the first logo I combined the letters A and M to make my logo. I made the A yellow so people can see that there are 2 letters used in the logo and so that it can match the star.

For the second logo I made the word project vertical and added the letters A and M on each side. The font I used for the word project is Acier BAT Text Noir. And the font I used for A and M is AR BERKLEY.

For the third logo I drew a circle and added some lines in the circle. After I was done with my drawing I added the brand name inside. The font I used for AM DESIGNS is Alfarn.

For the fourth logo I didn't do much. All I did was type the Brand name using the font called Harrington and added a star in between A and M.

For the fifth logo I drew a horse and added the letters A and M inside the horse head in white color. The two different fonts I used for A and M is Bello Script Pro and Helvetica Neue LT Com. And for the word design I used the Alfarn and Helvetica Neue LT Com





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Industry Pay Research

Editorial Design